I’m excited to say that every Tuesday, there will be a post on “Tuesday Top Things” – this will include personal favorites and all things trending in fashion, beauty, and lifestyle. Welcome to my very first post and be sure to check in every Tuesday fore some new exciting things and inspiration! 🙂
The sun is shining and there are flowers blooming everywhere. It’s the perfect time to grab brunch with friends and I always look forward to putting together an outfit to go out! All you need are a few staples that can be paired with everything. I’ve compiled some of my favorites that I’ll definitely be wearing the next few months!
1. Straw Bag: This fun straw bag with tassels and mini pom-poms on the side will add a little fun to any brunch outfit!
2. Red Dress: Having a red dress in your closet is a staple for the summer. This red wrap dress with a mini daisy print on it is so cute!
3. Sunglasses: Sunglasses are the perfect accessory in the warm months coming up. I love these beige glasses because they give off a fun retro vibe!
4. Wedges: Black wedges are essential to dress up an outfit. These black ones from Steve Madden are some of my favs!
5. Gold Choker: This necklace is super trendy right not! It’s a choker but has a layered element to it too!
For this outfit of the day, I decided to create an outfit around this red cutout dress. The cutouts on the front add a little edge to the outfit, so I added some more girly accessories to balance out the look such as the black espadrilles and the red and black tassel bag. I grabbed an oversized jean jacket and a pair of retro oval shades to complete the look.