This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SkinClearingMakeup #CollectiveBias
I love playing with makeup and creating looks – sometimes I feel like a bold shadow or lip color and other times I feel like going for natural looks! Lately, I’ve been super into natural makeup looks.
I’ve also become more aware about the kind of products that I apply onto my skin. I’ve been trying to discover and use more products that can do both – cover up and protect my skin!
When my skin feels and looks its best, I naturally become more self-confident and it shines through my cover up- I feel bold and ready for anything…like first impressions! Either it’s back to school, a new job, or a special occasion – I know you ladies are wanting to make quite the first impression!
I’ve been trying out the following Neutrogena® SkinClearing® products. Lately, I’ve been applying these essentials more frequently – especially when I have to make my first impressions at events or meetings. They keep my skin clear and accomplish a barely there make-up look.
1. Neutrogena® SkinClearing® Blemish Concealer: I always begin with applying concealer under my eyes and certain key points on my face. I got it in (fair 05) shade. This double-duty concealer reduces the visibility of acne and other blemishes while also helping to improve skin.
2. Neutrogena® SkinClearing® Liquid Makeup: I went with the medium beige shade. Love that the coverage looks/feels effortless and helps prevent break outs – yes and yes! The micro-clear technology boosts the power of salicylic acid by breaking through oil and unclogging pores for fast acne relief.
3. Neutrogena® SkinClearing® Mineral Powder: I like to use the mineral powder sometimes in substitution for the liquid or whenever I have to re-apply. It contains oil-absorbing powders for shine control that’s gentle on the skin. A mirror and applicator puff are included in the compact.
4. Neutrogena® Nourishing Eyeliner: When I don’t feel like doing eye shadow or when I do a light eye-shadow look, this nourishing eyeliner is perfect! It defines my eyes by giving me a little smoky look and so easy to apply.
5. Neutrogena® Moisturesmooth Colorstick: I complete my natural make-up look with this super smooth colorstick by giving me just the right amount of lip color and not too much of a pop. I got the (almond nude).
Being bold doesn’t just mean wearing bold makeup, rather also having a natural makeup look and being bold…making quite the impression!
So much color and goodies to check out in this aisle! You can browse through the full line of products at CVS here: CVS Search Page.
These are the ibotta offers:
- $3.75 off any Neutrogena Cosmetics Face product (only good on CVS purchases)
- $2.25 off any Neutrogena Cosmetics Lip or Eye product (only good on CVS purchases)
This post is sponsored by NEUTROGENA®. I only recommend products I use personally and believe my followers will also enjoy! Some of the products mentioned were provided by NEUTROGENA® for this review.